The IANTD Technical Instructor Trainer Courses are designed to train qualified individuals in the methods and techniques of teaching Technical Instructor Courses.
What do I need to start?
- Meet prerequisite diving qualification levels for particular IANTD Instructor Trainer Course undertaken. (Ask IANTD ITT for clarification)
- Must provide proof of suitable liability insurance for the type of diving undertaken.
- Must provide proof of current CPR, First Aid and AED training.
- Must provide proof of relevant teaching experience required for particular IANTD Instructor Trainer Course undertaken. (Ask IANTD Instructor Trainer for clarification).
- Must be a current IANTD member.
- Minimum of 21 years old.
What will I do?
Instructor Trainer candidate will partake in an IANTD Instructor Trainer IEC for particular IANTD Instructor Trainer Course undertaken under the supervision of a qualified IANTD Instructor Trainer Trainer. The Instructor Trainer Candidate will also assist in a complete Instructor level course taught under an IANTD Instructor Trainer or Instructor Trainer Trainer for that level.
What do I need?
Instructor Trainer Candidate will require suitable Technical Diving Equipment for IANTD Instructor Tainer Course undertaken and also require IANTD Student kit for course.
Student to Instructor Ratio:
Dependant on IANTD Instructor Trainer Course undertaken. (Seek clarification from IANTD Instructor Trainer Trainer)